Wednesday, May 16, 2012

[Slight] Alterations

I wonder what makes people shy or embarrassed. What about the feeling of awkward? I'd rather not be acquainted with that feeling. Being outgoing used to be no problem, I wouldn't give two shits about embarrassing myself. It was actually kind of fun, to just put myself out there. I took on the role of making people laugh at my silly-ness and mistakes; and without question I would leisurely laugh along. But lately, I've begun to see the evident change of hostility. I don't initiate the "hello" wave to the friend I've known for the last twelves years of my existence but rather wave to the girl that I see consistently throughout the day. Maybe I'm the only one that over thinks it. Nevertheless, there it goes again. There change goes, doing it's daily works and being busy without my proper consent.
I wish you were here to judge for me whether I should accept it peacefully or wage war.

No comments:

Post a Comment