Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Spring Spring

Whenever I think about calc being my last class, I get excited to leave school. But recently, I've gotten even happier. The last seat in the last row, where I sit, to the left is a blooming cherry blossom tree. It's beautiful. Everyday it continues to bloom more and more. Being able to, consecutively observe it's growth leaves my heart at ease. I just wish I was a bit taller so I could see the whole tree instead of the tip. 
Today I went to Gloria's house with Rachel and Emma. It was a lot of fun~ It was the first time actually hanging out with them outside of school and its a nice change of pace. I learned so much and they're really awesome ~ I'm super excited for college so I will be able to put myself out there (non-aloof-like) and experience more times like this. ^^ 

"When it's time for the flowers to bloom, they'll bloom. 
When it's time for spring to come, it'll come" 

No comments:

Post a Comment