Sunday, June 2, 2013

Song II

Summer had just begun
and the heat is already unsettling 
The young and old head toward the sun
But I just want to let down my thick hair and sing to you

I'd pick out a nice dress and ask you out
I'll make it dance with the wind
You'll calmly tell me it looks pretty 
But that's when I'll start to cry

I wonder if this time 
the place is just right or perfect
I'd pick it and you'd just go along
or are you secretly upset about its distance?

We'd do everything and anything you'd want
And thats when you'll smile at me saying 
You'll have fun, as long as you're with me
But that's when I know you're getting ready to leave

And when you start to go,
You'll walk around the flowers 

That's why they will always
Reach toward you season after season

No comments:

Post a Comment