Thursday, December 1, 2011

Double or Nothing

insolent adj disrespectful in speech or conduct, haughty
machinations verb scheming or crafty actions intended to accomplish an evil end

I meet a lot of insolent people nowadays, I won't forget to include yours truly. It's rather late to be posting a blog when I really should finish my useless U.S. history homework. Oh dear, is it passed 12 already? That means it is a Thursday and I missed two days of posting. My greatest apologies to my loyal presence-less readers. It's nice to believe that I have people that check my blog everyday, like I do for other people. I'm a bit of a creep and beginning to become a socially awkward one. I'll divulge, I like to put blame on other people for my wrong doings, internally. But, hatred of any sort is not present. So, I like to think that someone did some incantation so I've lost my ability to socialize. It's rather strange, I giggle at the fact that someone cares so much as to attempt to ruin me. My world has never had any link of any sort to reality.
---
I've been indirectly insolent lately; neglecting my schoolwork.



No comments:

Post a Comment