Monday, November 28, 2011

Ambivalent

ambivalent adj. having uncertainty due to conflicting emotions

I like this word. Sometimes I feel like all I ever am is ambivalent, but it is always resorted back to my original resolve. Hm, a current situation where I have felt ambivalent? Oh, I am applying to be the Webmaster of my school's Key Club. I was very excited at first because then I would be able to learn more about html, where I've always wanted to, and implement it on an actual website. I imagined it to be very artistic and pleasing to the cornea but as I look at the questions on the application, I was disappointed to find out that the site would remain as a tumblr. I don't know, the idea of having a blog, one such as tumblr, serve as a base for information is kind of peculiar to me. I am ambivalent about applying, but hey, who says I will be chosen?
---
I was ambivalent before as well, but I've come to the conclusion: I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment