Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Triple or Study

candid adj. completely honest; straightforward
effusive v. showing excessive emotion; overflowing
enigma n. a puzzle, mystery or riddle

What another January night to reminiscence. As exhausted I complain to be, I'm still as reluctant to do what I should be doing, homework and studying. I'll try to be as candid as I can.
I've always considered myself to always be effusive, internally. Even so, I still wish that there was someone to understand me or even listen to what I have to say and have some sort of feedback. Oh dear, I'm digressing.
I occasionally go through my autograph book in middle+elementary school for a good cry or laugh. There would always be entries where people would say something along the lines of "I always see you smiling and good luck to you in school" I guess I was pretty content back then. I don't recall, unfortunately, any time where I was full of smiles. Then, I began to ponder, did I really present myself full of smiles? If that was so, then how come I'm so out of it now? Were the changes that negative? Hm, maybe I'll be able to get an hour or two out of someone so they can listen to what's on my mind.

One of my worst posts I must divulge; exhaustion is transforming into fatigue and disregard.

No comments:

Post a Comment