Monday, September 9, 2013

Green Tea Latte

As I tried to turn up the volume of my music so I can hear it over the square dancing music in Bryant Park, I began to realize. I chose to stay in the city so I could find myself, but I haven't found anything and I'm beginning to feel impatient. As for the next step, I'm not sure what to think or better yet, what to do. Spending my college days idyllically seems like a foolproof plan but what do I do? I know precisely what I'd love to do after college, but what do I do now? What I want to do won't pay. I'm envious of those around me that are passionate about what they want to accomplish, or really just passionate. In the end, I just sat at Bryant Park for a few hours drinking Green Tea Latte. 


September weather really is the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment