Thursday, September 26, 2013

Yui

Today I thought about Yui. Then, I got upset that I will never get a chance to see Yui on stage as YUI. But then I started to get upset at myself for being selfish. I'm sure Yui is enjoying her new step in life to become flower flower. She is still singing, for herself and for her fans. And then I re-watched her message to her fans on her vevo channel. 
She is such a kind hearted person. She is so courageous. Her music is, so amazing. And I mean, she is perfect. 
I'm sure I'm not the only fan to get their spirits lifted when listening to her music. 
And wow I apologize for my incoherent sentences and blabbing thoughts, it's just a rush of appreciation and grateful-ness.

I've reached another bump in the road and just trying to get over it might take more effort than I have, so I'm glad I can still turn to Yui and her music. 
And now I even have flower flower ~ 
So I'm really excited to listen to their music and to see how Yui is doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment