Thursday, November 17, 2011

Insouciant

insouciant adj. having no care or anxieties; light-hearted, carefree

Are you an insouciant person? I don't think that any one can truly be carefree, I mean, no one has yet to prove me wrong. You can have no care but that doesn't mean you don't have anxieties.
Lately, I've developed the "I don't give a shit about anything" attitude. I can't tell if it's good or bad. I mean, if my peers tell me they don't care about school, my immediate reaction is to bash out on their bad habits. Hench, bad. But, it's not...a bad feeling. I come home to do nothing and wake up extra early to do homework. What's the big deal?
It doesn't mean that I'm illiterate or don't have common sense. I mean, not caring about school is the extent I'd go to. My grades are slipping but only to a B+ and my homework is sloppy. When those schmoes cut class and go into my class with the substitute, volume increases to an annoyingly unbearable level. Even so, I don't hear much because I summon a bubble and as the voices drown out, my facial expression probably one of discontent.

I simply do not have regard for much, but not til insouciant. [insert exceptions here]

No comments:

Post a Comment