Friday, November 11, 2011

Stupefy

stupefy verb. to overwhelm with amazement, astound, astonish

Before I completely pass out due to the deprivation of sleep, I like to lay down on my bed and take a heavy sigh. Then, there are three things I usually do after:
  1. think about the homework that has yet to be done, how early I will be waking up
  2. cry about, everything that makes me sad
  3. not give a shit about anything and just sleep
One night, I took my usual sigh and even with all the lights off, it was still kind of bright. I was awfully confused. Then, I realized it was the "moonlight". The moon has never shone through my windows before at night and lucky me, it was a full moon. I had the urge to change sides but after another second of it shining in my face, I liked it. It was an intriguing feeling of awkwardness and enjoyment. I wanted to stay up longer to enjoy it's convenient presence, but I passed out.

I was very much stupefied.

~;Happy 11/11/11;~

No comments:

Post a Comment